Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A Feed From Cloud Mountain

"We woke up and the one string of light creeping through the doorway had crept down to our feet, she saw me looking at the door and pulled my head back towards her face." - Opening page; The pool hall tango. Revolution on canvas.

Hello Tuesday, how are things going for you today?
Today my father will travel through the sky and find himself landing near downtown los angeles, I'm extremely excited seeing as it has been over a year since I've seen him. Which means that I am booked solid for the next 5 weekends, on the 15th of febuary I will be flying back to Ohio to spend a few days with my grandparents and other family. 2006 was the last time I saw any of them, so it is definately due time for a visit.
I've been trying to keep my jacket off here at night and sit outside to get myself use to the cold, but nothing can really prepare you for 4 degree weather and a few feet of snow when your from sunny san diego.

Either way its going to be a good thing for me to get out there and spend some time with everyone, and it will help me apprieciate this beautiful city and state that I live in even more.

Well, I'm on my way to finishing this paperwork here and then I will beging typing out sections of this old story.

Should I post all together or break it into pieces?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments:

Post a Comment