Thursday, February 10, 2011

Backwards Marathon

.Burning like a bridge for your body.

Yeah so im done with that, at least for a while. Ive gone through things and it seems a little rediculous to even think about it, let alone put those thoughts on paper, or in this case the internet for everyone to see. Although there is and always will be a huge story. Im begining to question why i keep all of these things. I mean sure its kinda cool i suppose, to have a box filled with all the memories of a different time. But im starting to feel like the marjority of those memories are not thing i should/ want to carry around with me. So what to do? Im certainly not going to write from it anymore, its all bullshit anyways. I was stupid.(young).
The tattoos, well theres nothing that can be done about those beside extensive laser treatments, not that ide consider it. I have grown very fond of every piece of art on my body, some just remind me how shitty people can really be.
Anyhow, since i will no longer be redrafting things from the past, im not sure what i'll write, but i will indeed do just that.



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment